Ethan Anderson is an Associate in the firm's Business Law Group, practicing from the Portland office. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan Law School and Northeastern University with a degree in Economics.
While in law school, Ethan interned at the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington D.C, working in the Civil Division, Torts Branch, Aviation & Admiralty Litigation Section. He was also a Notes Editor for the Michigan Business & Entrepreneurial Law Review. Ethan currently resides in Portland.
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- Notes Editor, Michigan Business and Entrepreneurial Law Review
- Northeastern University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2012)
- Treasurer, Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity
- Omicron Delta Epsilon Economics Honor Society
- Morris A. Horowitz Excellence in Economics Award