Elizabeth practices with the firm's Litigation Group and focuses her work on medical malpractice defense and the representation of physicians and other health care professionals on licensure matters before regulatory bodies. She is also a member of the firm's Employment Law Group and assists clients with a range of employment law issues.
Prior to joining Preti Flaherty, she practiced law in New York City, where she focused on insurance defense litigation in areas of negligence and tort litigation, including medical malpractice, premises liability and lead paint cases. From 1989 to 1991, she served as an attorney for the Federal Election Commission, Office of the General Counsel, in Washington, D.C. While in Washington, she also studied electoral politics at the George Washington University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
She lives in Scarborough, Maine with her husband, Matthew Tice and their two children.
- Syracuse University College of Law (J.D., 1989)
- George Washington University (1986)
- Bethany College (B.A., 1985)
- New York
- Girl Scouts of Maine - troop leader
- Breakwater School, Portland - parent volunteer
- St. Maximilian Kolbe Church, Scarborough - lector, Social Justice & Catholic Service Committee member, parish volunteer