Daniel P. Luker practices in the areas of business law, bankruptcy, creditor's rights, environmental law, and commercial and real estate related litigation, including land use matters.
Dan is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute, Corporate and Banking, Environmental Law, Government and Municipal Law, and Real Property Sections of the New Hampshire Bar Association, and has lectured on civil enforcement, lien, and bankruptcy issues on CLE panels sponsored by the New Hampshire Bar Association and the National Business Institute.
- Bankruptcy, Creditors' Rights & Business Restructuring
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Land Use & Permitting
- Real Estate
- Cornell University Law School (J.D., 1986)
- Hamilton College (B.A., 1977)
- New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Listed in Woodward/White's The Best Lawyers in America
- Recognized in New England Super Lawyers 2013
- Director, Concord 1883 Black Ice Pond Hockey Association
- Concord Family YMCA