Bridget is a member of Preti Flaherty’s Environmental Practice Group in the firm’s Portland office. She counsels clients on a variety of complex issues related to environmental law, including mediation; drafting pleadings; discovery requests and responses; preparing for deposition and trial examination; and negotiating and drafting settlement agreements. She has been recognized by her peers as a 2018 Rising Star in Civil Litigation: Defense by New England Super Lawyers.
Bridget is a summa cum laude graduate of Vermont Law School, where she completed a joint degree program, earning her J.D. as well as a Master’s in Environmental Law & Policy. While in law school, she served on the Vermont Law Review, was a semi-finalist in the Debevoise Moot Court Competition and served as a student clinician at the Appellate Division of the Vermont Defender General. Prior to joining Preti Flaherty, she held a clerkship at the New Hampshire Superior Court for two years during which she worked for five judges.
Bridget lives in Sanford, Maine.
- Vermont Law School (J.D., summa cum laude, 2015)
- Advanced Appellate Advocacy & Moot Court Advisory Board, Member
- Vermont Law Review, Managing Editor
- Vermont Law School (M.E.L.P., summa cum laude, 2015)
- Environmental Law & Policy
- Tufts University (M.S., 2011)
- Animals & Public Policy
- Bard College (B.A., 2006)
- New Hampshire, 2015
Honors & Awards
- New England Super Lawyers, 2018 Rising Star, Civil Litigation: Defense