Simon C. Leeming is a Director with Preti Flaherty and practices from the firm's Concord, New Hampshire and Boston, Massachusetts offices. He focuses his practice on commercial law, corporate law, finance and real estate matters, including land use and development. Simon also represents New Zealand clients commencing and doing business in the United States.
Simon is a native of New Zealand and serves as New Zealand's Honorary Consul to the six New England states.
- Recognized in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Director, Child Health Research Institute (United States subsidiary of Cure Kids in New Zealand)
- Board Member, U.S./New Zealand Council (Washington D.C)
- Member, KEA (Kiwi Expatriates Abroad)
- Member, Boston Committee on Foreign Relations
- Board Member, Institute for Doctoral Studies in Visual Arts, (Portland, Maine)
- Board Member, Kahurangi Maori Dance Theatre of New Zealand (U.S.A.)
- Former Director, British American Business Council
- Former Board Member, Granite State Symphony Orchestra
- Former Board Member, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Public Health Council
Helping an International Security Systems Company Expand It's Foreign Markets
- Represented an international security systems provider for the health care industry. Addressed international, read more >>
Represented a major destination property developer in the purchase of resort properties and development for hotel, condominium and accessory uses.
Represent numerous start-ups (business formation) and established businesses as general counsel on a variety of corporate matters, including business formation and corporate transactions.
Representing a regional development authority with regulatory matters involved in the establishment, development and build-out of three commercial subdivisions.
Speare Memorial Hospital
Overcrowded and in need of expansion, Speare Memorial Hospital hoped to build a new 30,000-square-foot facility to provide ancillary services that would take the pressure off the main... read more >>